About Julie Jetzer
LMBT, CPT, MLD-C
Julie Jetzer, Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist LMBT #17706, Certified Personal Trainer. Looking at her clients needs through both of those platforms has allowed the creation of Corrective Core Method and Baby Balance Method.
Women’s focused areas are the pelvic floor, core, breasts, bellies, and babies. Pre and post surgery therapies, corrective exercises, posture retraining, regulating the body’s systems.
Julie’s mission is to clinically support women and babies through specific therapies by restoring balance in their tissues, nervous systems, and bodies. Her specialized expertise combined with her energizing personality provides an exceptional environment for healing.
Customizing to your needs, Julie targets physical imbalances with movement, breathing, exercise and specialized therapies and bodywork techniques.
With over 18 advanced training programs and certifications, Julie has created different platforms to serve women with their breast wellness, core & pelvic floor, along with working with babies.
The support, information, innate self-healing tools, and specific therapeutic techniques that Julie provides, allows clients to better understand their bodies, be empowered, and re-balance their lives in order to be better for their families and themselves.
Curious about the types of advanced bodywork Julie has trained in? Click on the below links for more information:
- Manual Lymphatic Therapist – Vodder Technique
- LET Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy
- Somatic Exercise Certified
- Reflex Integration – Rhythmic Movement Certified
- Spinning Babies Aware Practitioner
- Spinning Babies Advanced Breech Training
- Institute for Birth Healing, Holistic Treatment of the Postpartum Body
- Barrell Institute, Visceral Manipulation
- Upleder Craniosacral
- Carol Gray Infant Craniosacral
- Core PT Certified KICKPINK PRACTITIONER -advanced training in comprehensive care for breast cancer survivors to prevent and alleviate the many side effects of cancer treatments: Breast Lymphatic Massage, Scar Tissue Release, Lymphatic Cording Release, Stretches and exercises for more mobility of rig cage, shoulders, neck, pelvis.
Call or Text (980) 434-6770 to schedule.
Booking sessions on-line is coming soon.
Please note that Julie does not check her email daily so, for more urgent matters, texting is best.