PLEASE NOTE… ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED AS, NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE OR SUSPECT YOU HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM, PROMPTLY CONTACT YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. ALL EXERCISE PROGRAMS SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND CLEARED BY YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL BEFORE BEGINNING A NEW PROGRAM.
Release & Waiver
I understand that I should consult my physician or other healthcare practitioners before starting any exercise or weight management/loss program to discuss my current health, any medications I am taking, and supplements I plan to take during my program/s offered by Corrective Core & Musculoskeletal Health LLC. Nothing stated or posted by Julie Jetzer, Corrective Core & Musculoskeletal Health, LLC, is to be taken as a diagnoses or prescription. I accept full responsibility for participating in any Corrective Core & Musculoskeletal Health, LLC programs and agree to communicate any and all material physical discomforts or problems to my doctor/midwife and Julie Jetzer, owner of Corrective Core & Musculoskeletal Health, LLC. I accept all responsibility for my health and any resultant injury or mishap that may affect me, my pregnancy and/or my well being while participating in such programs. In the event, I suffer any injury or discomfort while participating in or resulting, directly or indirectly, from my participation in this program, I hereby waive any and all claims relating to such injury or discomfort against my instructor and any of their respective agents or affiliates.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Your appointments are very important to Julie Jetzer and her team. They are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24-hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments.
- Please understand that when you forget, cancel, or change your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waitlist miss the opportunity to receive services.
- Any appointment missed, late canceled, or changed without 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 100% of the reserved service amount. The appointment may be taken off of a contract/package or charged individually.
- As a courtesy, your appointments are confirmed electronically the day before your scheduled appointment by email and/or text messaging from our online appointment scheduling software because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked weeks ago.
- Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to prevent any missed appointments which result in a cancellation fee. Not receiving an electronic notification of your appointments from us the day before is not sufficient reason to miss an appointment if the original confirmation notification was received timely.
- Any late arrival will shorten your appointment time and will not be made up by running into the next client’s scheduled appointment.
- Emergency absences will be considered on an individual basis by Julie Jetzer. You may request not to be charged for the late canceled session in writing within 7 days if you feel such action is warranted. Julie Jetzer will make the decision to honor your request on a case-by-case basis and will respond back to you in writing within 7 days.
- It is mutually understood that if a cancellation is due to circumstances beyond any of our control, such as power outage, unfortunate incidence, or if that requires you or us to have to cancel or be closed during regular business hours, we will reschedule your existing appointment and no discount or charges will apply.
- Corrective Core, LLC stands by our policies. We feel that it is only fair that we honor the same policies to our clients. If we have to cancel a client with less than 24 hours notice of the appointment scheduled, we will honor the same policy and your next appointment will be free of charge.
- The 24-hour cancellation policy gives us time to inform our waitlist clients of any availability, as well as keeping our schedules filled, thus better serving everyone. Corrective Core, LLC policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent service for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our 24-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy criteria!
I hereby affirm and agree that I have read, understand and agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Waiver and Release. I further affirm and agree that I am the age of legal majority and that my signature below legally binds me to the terms of this Release and Waiver.