CORRECTIVE CORE METHOD
The Corrective Core Method can lessen or eliminate:
- Pelvic floor tightness or weakness
- Intimacy discomfort and/or menstrual imbalances
- Discomfort or pain in the low back, shoulders, hips
- Minor or severe incontinence
- Bowel movement straining
- Heaviness in pelvis
- Weak core and/or Diastasis Recti
- Feeling disconnected from your body
At your first evaluation, a comprehensive assessment will be performed to determine each woman’s unique needs. Julie will teach you the movements and provide thorough follow-up feedback to ensure you are improving and achieving your goals, which includes:
- Custom exercise plan
- One-on-one directions
- Informational sheets
- Progression feedback
- Video review of exercises
- Additional informational videos
PRENATAL CORRECTIVE CORE METHOD
Julie tailors a corrective platform unique to the client in order to ensure the mother remains balanced and performing optimally during pregnancy. Each step of the way, Julie will provide you with the tools, knowledge, and bodywork techniques essential to provide long-lasting strength during pregnancy as well as postpartum. Julie’s goal within this method is to help:
- Stabilize core
- Create optimal baby alignment
- Realignment of the mother
- Provide lasting strength for better recovery from birth
- Prevent common pregnancy discomforts
IMPORTANCE OF PROPER BABY ALIGNMENT...
Proper baby alignment is essential for the marathon of labor, delivery, and recovery. Proper baby alignment comes with a stable core, balanced fascia, and balanced ligaments.
Did you know?
Improper baby alignment may increase the possibility of your baby being in a Breech presentation or stall labor due to the baby not being able to channel into the birth canal.
To make certain that your goals are met, Julie will provide access to her online platform, which allows you to continually make progress outside of the Corrective Core & Musculoskeletal Health, LLC center. As you progress, Julie will integrate these exercises into overall body function, movement, breathing patterns, and fitness that is meaningful to you. Julie will be with you every step of the way, providing thorough feedback and knowledge to help you continually achieve your goals and improve.
Personalized All Access Membership
Realize your most powerful self with in-person bodywork or digital face to face interaction that allows a personalized approach. Plus, online support materials and training.
Online Only Membership
Make changes at your own pace and in the comfort of your home. Includes training modules and support materials. You will still have the option to book sessions in person or digitally if you wish.
Corrective Core Method
- Mothers at 20-35 weeks
- Highly suggested with one or more prior pregnancies
- Weak bladder or bowel control
- Experiencing aches and pains in the back, shoulders, hips
- Showing sooner than with previous pregnancies
- Weak core or Diasasti Recti
- Aches and Pains located in hip, back, shoulders
Belly Balancing Bodywork
- Mothers at or after 30 weeks
- Baby positioned on one side of your belly
- Babies in unflavored positions (ie: Breech)
- Aches and pains in the low back, shoulders, hips, and/or pelvis
- Feeling overwhelmed or uncomfortable within your own body
- Possible near future chemical induction – over week 38
- Delivery prep – at or over week 39
- Perfect fit for someone needing special attention later in pregnancy