balance your cycle
MONTHLY CYCLES CAN CHANGE AFTER BEING Pregnant. USING A COMBINATION OF VAGINAL STEAMING THERAPY & AURICULOTHERAPY MAY RESTORE BALANCE.
Women have used steaming practice for thousands of years to:
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
- Assist with balancing the pelvic floor muscles after childbirth.
- Assist with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy.
- Eases pain during intercourse due to tightness or scar tissue.
- Significantly reduce cramping, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark blood at the end of menses.
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with other treatment platforms.
- Reduce uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
- Relieve chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and works to maintain healthy odor.
- Release stored emotions stored in the pelvic floor muscles.
- Ease symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
The pressure points on your ear are called the “auricular points.” Ear Acupressure involves putting pressure on the same areas where an acupuncture needle would be inserted in order to address the entire body to promote healing, that in some cases, can relieve the symptoms of an unbalanced cycle. To induce this healing process, ear seeds are used and placed on specific points on the ear.